A Bit of an Introduction

Welcome to my Instructional Technology Blog! This particular blog was initialized as a requirement of my EDUC2201 course. I'm very new to the concept of blogging, so I am looking forward to all that I will learn throughout this semester. I'm currently an Elementary Education major; however, I would ultimately like to teach education courses on a collegiate level. Whether I end up in an elementary or college class, I will need to have a good grasp on the technology available to me as an educator. I hope to gain that necessary knowledge from this course so that I will be more readily able to offer my students helpful technological tools to enhance their learning.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Student Artifact

This is an example of what my students will make when finishing the WebQuest. It's a TV advertisment for their specific geological time period. Each student is to pair up with another student and persuade the class with their advertisment to take a trip with them to their geological time period.

1 comment: