A Bit of an Introduction

Welcome to my Instructional Technology Blog! This particular blog was initialized as a requirement of my EDUC2201 course. I'm very new to the concept of blogging, so I am looking forward to all that I will learn throughout this semester. I'm currently an Elementary Education major; however, I would ultimately like to teach education courses on a collegiate level. Whether I end up in an elementary or college class, I will need to have a good grasp on the technology available to me as an educator. I hope to gain that necessary knowledge from this course so that I will be more readily able to offer my students helpful technological tools to enhance their learning.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Scratch Project

Scratch to modify

content standard that this scratch project can meet:
Science, 6th grade SC.O.6.2.2-use pictures to show cyclical processes in nature (e.g., nitrogen cycle, carbon cycle, or water cycle).

The three things I chose to modify in the project (they might be hard to notice unless you are watching the original and revised projects simultaneously):

1)the color of the sky
2)the length of time between the words presented
3)the motion of one of the clouds

To check out the new scratch project click here

No comments:

Post a Comment